Since its founding, Casella's CDL Driver Training School has graduated over 90 new drivers who are on the road to a meaningful career, completely debt-free.
Now, Casella is breaking down yet another barrier of entry and will be offering a three-day training session to help prepare people to earn their Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP). The CLP is a prerequisite to participating in the CDL Driver Training School, and this course is specifically designed to help interested participants pass the CLP test.
The program will be delivered out of our Hermon, Maine Hauling location, is completely free and is limited to the first 50 people who sign up.
What to Expect:
- Three-day permit training October 3-5 to prepare for CLP test at DMV
- Within two weeks of getting a permit, and upon your hiring at Casella, you will eligible to go through the CDL Driver Training School
What to Know:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Available to the first 50 people who sign up
- Held 5 pm - 9 pm each day
- Completely free of charge